Do you major in Marketing, Journalism or Broadcast Journalism? Do you have a burning desire to work behind the scenes in the Industry? If so please contact us as we have positions available for marketing, host, writers, journalist, and audio video internships as well.
Marketing, Journalism or Broadcast Journalism Internships Available
Intern candidates must be self-motivated and work well with others. Professional dress is expected at all times.
We are looking for intelligent hard working individuals with an interest in learning all that we do and gaining real life experience. This will be a Part-time, Unpaid/College Credit internship. We offer a hands-on experience that will help you gain a better understanding of the internet marketing industry and will engage in the activities of our company. We are looking for current or recently graduated college students focusing in Marketing or Public Relations.
Our services include Advertising, Marketing, Branding, Event Coordination, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Business Consulting, Web Design and more.
-Letter of recommendation not required, but encouraged
-Available to work nights and weekends if school schedule permits
– Must have experience and knowledge of Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Etc.
– Willingness to research and self-motivated to learn.
– Excellent writing and communication skills.
– Attention to details and drive for hard work.
– Have Intensity, Creativity, and Enthusiasm to reach goals.
– Concentration in Marketing or Public Relations preferred.
– Organized and is a team player.
– Full access to many major Atlanta industry events
– The ability to build your portfolio while working on your college major
– A strong letter of recommendation signed by the company and the valuable name of a major company for career progress.
– Academic credit if applicable for those in college.